Thursday, February 27, 2014

Characterize It {5}

http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html
Welcome to Characterize It, a meme held every Thursday and hosted by http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

As usual for memes, link the meme back to the host page so that other can join in!
There's a different "theme" every week and you have to pick a character that you think best fits that theme. This week's theme is Wild Card- Any character from any book!
 
I'm going to try and pick a character from a book that I haven't already featured. 
Okay I got one!

Cole Stockton from the Everneath Series.
 
I love Cole. I don't know how to describe him. I was rooting for him and sympathizing with him and just when I thought things were going great he goes and does Cole-like things and I'm sitting there thinking "Oh My God! Cole! Why!??" You just have to read the books to understand.
 
I've already read Everneath and Everbound and I have my copy of Evertrue waiting to be read as soon as a I finish my current read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment