Sunday, August 12, 2012

Liebster Blog!

Looks like it's award season in blogville and yours truly is off to one amazing debut in the blogging world. I've been nominated for not one, but two different blogging awards in one week! Crazy, right? This is really exciting. I've never really been nominated for much of anything.... like, ever, in all my 19 years of life. I feel like Jennifer Lawrence after she did Winter's Bone, a movie not many people watched I'm assuming, and got nominated for an Oscar.

Maybe now I will rise to fame and star in the blogging equivalent of the Hunger's Game movie. A girl can dream.

The first award is the Liebster Award. I would like to give my bow of appreciation to KrizziaKaye from Off to My World for nominating me.


The Liebster Award is given to blogs/bloggers who have put a considerable amount of effort into their blog and have less than 200 followers. It's origins are German and Liebster means "favorite" (according to Google Translate) or "dearest, beloved, or friend." (According to Off to My World)

Rules:
1. Each person must post 10 facts about themselves.
2. Answer 10 questions the tagger has given you and give 10 questions for the people you've tagged.
3. Choose 10 people and link them in your post.
4. Give these people 10 questions to answer.
5. Tell them you've tagged them.
6. Remember, no tag backs.

10 Facts
  1. I don't like chocolate ice cream or chocolate milk or chocolate cake (unless the cake has a fudgy icing or if its a brownie). Is brownie a cake? 
  2. I'm a romantic in denial.
  3. My guilty pleasure is pictures of food.
  4. I have a feeling that I will probably be reading young adult novels way past my young adult days. 
  5. I am a homebody.
  6. I love music. I like to think I have a pretty diverse taste in it as well.
  7. I love cinnamon-y foods.
  8. Tarzan is my favorite Disney/childhood movie.
  9. I am planning on become a doctor within the next decade. I can't imagine doing anything else, unless there was a job that paid me to just read books of my choice (and paid me at least decently), maybe I would consider that but I'll still probably ending up choosing medicine.
  10.  I love quotes.
10 Answers

    1.  Ebook or paperback?
         I can't really choose. I haven't read a paperback in a while because I've mostly been reading ebooks. I also just got my Kindle on Friday and love it so much. There's a novelty to the pages and having a physical book but I'm okay with the Kindle books too.
    2.  Any favorite author?
        I think I have to say Sarah Dessen because I've read all but one of her books and I've loved each of them. She's also the only author that I've read various books from (not counting series).
    3.  Does a book cover effect your want to buy a book?
        Definitely! If the cover doesn't catch my eye I probably won't bother reading the synopsis.
    4.  Where do you usually read?
        In my room or some quiet place where I can isolate myself from the rest of the world.
    5.  Ever liked the movie more than the book?
        NEVER!
    6.  Aside from books what other things are you passionate about?
        Music (listening not playing), photography, movies.
    7.  Any favorite type of music or singer in particular?
        Taylor Swift, Eminem. I guess I don't have a particularly favorite type of music.
    8.  What country do you most want to visit? Why?
        Maybe the Maldives, or somewhere really tropical because I want to that blue water with my own eyes.
    9.  What is your favorite food?
         Chinese, Italian and Mediterranean.
   10.  What do you enjoy most about blogging?
         Being able to share my thoughts on a book and knowing that other people are actually reading my words.

10 Questions 
  1. What book do you most want to see as a movie? (Can't choose one that is already a movie or in works to be a movie.)
  2. Favorite character?
  3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
  4. Which book did you end up liking more than you expected to?
  5. Any strange habits? What is it?
  6. All time favorite book? One book that you would recommend to everyone?
  7. Favorite quote?
  8. Least favorite character?
  9. Least favorite title/cover?
  10. Fantasy (vampires, werewolves, angels, etc.) or dystopian (Hunger Games, Divergent, Matched, etc.)?
10 Blogs (I'll add till I get to 10)
  1. Bookdictive Reviews
  2. Leopard Kitty Books
  3. We ❤ YA Books! 



No comments:

Post a Comment