Saturday, July 28, 2012

Guess who's Back!

Looks like the inner crazy reader in me is finally back!
Yay!
I'm so happy about this.
I know I haven't posted in a while and that is partially due to laziness on my part but also I lost any desire to read as soon as summer started. Before summer I was reading obsessively, completing a book in a day or two. Which is kind of ridiculous considering that I should have probably spent that time studying for my classes. Oh well. I thought that once finals were over  I would just read all day, everyday for the entire summer. Instead I wasted my time on internet and tv and read not a single book until this week. Actually, I should correct that. I did read in the last month and a half but I didn't complete any book until this week.
So let me just update you on the books I've completed since the last post as well as the books I'm reading right now. ( I will do a separate post on my reviews of the completed books.)

Completed:
1. Return to Paradise - Simone Elkeles
2. The Language of Flowers - Vanessa Diffenbaugh
3. The Luck One - Nicholas Sparks
4. Pandemonium - Lauren Oliver
5. The Peach Keeper - Sarah Addison Allen
6. Fallen - Lauren Kate
7. If I Stay - Gayle Forman
8. Where She Went - Gayle Forman
9. How to Ruin a Summer Vacation - Simone Elkeles
10. How to Ruin your Teenage Life- Simone Elkeles
11. How to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation - Simone Elkeles
12. Torment - Lauren Kate
13. Fallen in Love - Lauren Kate
14. Twenty Boy Summer - Sarah Ockler
15. Catching Jordan - Miranda Kenneally
16. Passion - Lauren Kate
17. Divergent - Vanessa Roth

Phew! I didn't realize I read so many books. Note that Passion and Divergent are the only ones I completed this summer and Passion doesn't even really count because I started it before summer.

Currently Reading:
When It Happens - Susan Colosanti
The Perfect Boy - Hailey Abbott

No comments:

Post a Comment