Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chain Reaction: Book Review

I've been reading like crazy lately. Finished the Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elekles. It's a series in the sense that each book is about a different brother of the same family and the characters overlap but it's not the kind of series where you have to read it in order.

Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry, #3)Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay, I'm going to keep it short a simple for this one.

Luis is very different from his Alex and Carlos. He still has the confidence/cockiness that is a Fuentes brothers trademark but what he does not have is the bad boy image that his older brothers had. Niki experiences something very personal and traumatic that results in her losing trust in all boys, especially the ones from the South Side.

The story itself was interesting and much more dramatic towards the end than the other two were (and there is no denying that the other two had dramatic endings). I loved the Alex and Brittany wedding scene and Carlos and Kiara panty discus scene (you'll have to actually read it to know what I'm talking about because I'm not going to ruin the amazing-ness by summarizing it).

Now that I've finished the series I can say that my favorite of the three is probably Perfect Chemistry because it was the original, everything was a surprise and the ending was just perfect. Second is Rules of Attraction, I love the chemistry between Carlos and Kiara and the moments they have together are a lot more intense and passionate than in any of the other books. Last but not least is Chain Reaction. (so basically I like them in the order they came out)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment