Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Most Anticipated Releases : Summer 2015 (July-September)

I can't believe summer's already here. This is crazy! How does time go by so fast? Anyway, here are my most anticipated summer releases for the year. It's a very short list because apparently summer isn't a very popular release season? At least, not for the kinds of books I tend to read. But, some of my absolutely-can't-wait-for-it books come out in these next three months, including my most anticipated book of 2015.

The Obvious




The Not-So-Obvious



There might not be that many books but at least they all have great covers! And maybe all the publishing companies are giving us a breather over the summer so we can at least try to dwindle down our TBR pile. No excuses. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment