Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Hustle List

So I just realized that there are only about five weeks left in the year and I still have a bit of reading to do in order to reach my reading goal. Currently, my Goodreads Reading Challenge is set at 52 books (one per week) and I've read 45 thus far. Yes, the goal was initially set at 60 book but I thought I would cut myself some slack because there were about two entire months where I didn't read a single book. Right now, I'm not even sure that I'll make my 52 books goal because I've been suffering from a very serious reading slump lately. Anyway, I thought I would put together a (what I'm calling) Hustle List of the books that I want to read before the end of the year. I will pick seven books in order to reach my reading goal.

Voila!

The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J Maas
I'm currently reading this and hopefully Celaena Sardothien can get me out of this slump. Please.

The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
I haven't been reading nearly as much contemporary as I once used to but this one I definitely want to read ASAP.
 
World After by Susan Ee
I'm a little sad that this series will be a trilogy instead of the originally planned five books. Angelfall was definitely one of my favorite reads of the year. 

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
I've put this book off for way too long. Way too long. 

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Wolves of Mercy Falls was great and this sounds even better. I need more Maggie Stiefvater in my life.
 
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
A part of me is ready to finish this series and the other part is not ready to let it go.
 
 Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
In case this list doesn't make it obvious, I am really loving fantasy books lately and Unearthly is one of those books/series that I need to get around to reading because it seems like everyone else already has.

BONUS:
(in case I manage to surpass my reading goal)

Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater

 Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes

  The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski


No comments:

Post a Comment